Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Cover Letter for Summer Internships

Here is a sample letter of intent and cover letter for a coveted summer internship at an investment firm.



Dear Dr. Nussbaum:


I am responding to the announcement posted at the Bonne Business school of Economics concerning openings for internships at the multinational company, Goldin Mays. I would like to be considered for one of these internships.



I understand that six full-time internships are available at your headquarters for the summer of 2012. You may note from my enclosed resume that I have a major in international business. Because I would like to work in the international business field when I graduate in 2012, I would like to have the opportunity to work for the world’s leading investment firm.


I know that my background, education, and experience will make an excellent intern for Goldin Mays. I am familiar with international business trade as I have worked as an assistant to a Penny Stock Trader at the Financial Markets Association during their exchange student programme.


I understand that you will be visiting the Bonne Business school at the first week in April, and I would be pleased to meet you for an interview. I will contact you next week to schedule an appointment.



Thank you very much


Best Regards,
Bernard Lawrence

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...