Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cover Letter for an Aupair

Dear Mr. & Mrs. Von Strauss,

I have worked as an aupair for a French family. They were my host family for a duration of my six months in Paris. I was in charge of the day-to-day care of three young children- ages 3, 6 and 9 years old. Though I am only 19 years old, I am quite mature for my age, as I am able to handle the energy and inquisitiveness of such young children.

My housekeeping and nanny duties in the Cambronne household included- taking the children to school and taking them to after school activities such as ballet and piano lessons, purchasing groceries, preparing meals for the children, maintaining good hygiene practices in the household and bedtime routines.

Personally, I am health-conscious and a non-smoker. I am hardworking, reliable and trustworthy. I have a genuine interest in the well-being of children, I love interacting and playing with them. I do not easily tire or stress out as I am very patient with kids.

The possibility of living in Berlin as an Aupair is quite exciting for me. I have considerable experience in living abroad and living with host families. I respect the household rules, and I am considerate of a family's privacy. I speak good english and I am generally cheerful and easy to live with.

If my skills and experience please you, I am available to discuss your expectations in an interview at your convenience.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Meredith Beech Combe

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...