Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cover Letter for Credit Intern

A sample coverletter for a credit and finance intern who is skilled in accounting and book keeping.

Dear Sir:

My solid academic background, work ethic, and keen attention to detail will make me an excellent addition to your staff as a Credit intern. As an accounting student at Drexel University, I am seeking an internship with Hollis Bank so that I may apply my skills and abilities to benefit your bank.

My educational experiences will benefit your institution in a number of ways. I have studied managerial accounting, financial accounting, governmental accounting, federal taxation, and managerial finance. By taking these courses, I have been trained to think analytically and to use computers to aid in analyzing the liquidity and credit-worthiness of a client using financial statements and ratios.

In addition to my strong background in accounting and information systems, I possess many practical skills. I am well versed in formal office procedures, including typing, word processing, and database management.

Finally, I would like to emphasize that I am not only looking for experience this summer, but also for the opportunity to bring my skills and talents to the internship. I will call you early next week to set up an appointment.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Leslie Simms

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...