Monday, November 22, 2010

Cover Letter for a Butcher

If you're good with knives and chopping portions then maybe a butcher job might be right for you. Here's a sample cover letter for a Meat Cutter, supermarket butcher, delicatessen chopper, line cook, meat cutter, roadhouse butcher, matadero, meat shop staff.

Dear Sir:

My name is Jeff Johns and I am interested in working for you as a Meat Cutter. I have been a supermarket Butcher for about three years now of which I was able to train other butchers in cutting and deboning.

My area of expertise is in operating machinery. I am very efficient and skilled with the slicer, grinder, scales, meat saw, knives, wrapper, stuffer and cuber. I can cut portions of beef, pork, poultry, lamb and fish to supermarket standards or any specifications for cooking.

I am hardworking and physically strong. I can carry up to 50-70 pounds of meat and other deliveries. I have good personal hygiene habits and I keep my work area sanitized.

I am also friendly and courteous to customers. Personally, I love to cook at home and this interest in cooking has allowed me to create a rapport with regular customers, I understand their needs better because I understand what kind of cuts they need and would be suitable for their recipes.

I am mindful of pricing. I can properly weigh, measure and label meat per order. I can also prepare inventories, manage rotations and requisition forms on meat supplies.

I would appreciate a personal interview to further discuss employment possibilities with Harvey's Grocers and Delicatessen. I maybe reached through 555-866-800. Thank you very much for taking the time to read this and I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Respectfully yours,
Jeff Johns

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...