Monday, April 12, 2010

Cover Letter for a Cook

A sample Cover Letter for a Cook in a restaurant setting. Cooks vary in jobs so the cover letter can be suitable for a line cook, fry cook, culinary staff, kitchen worker, diner cook, cafeteria cook, prison cook, cruise ship cook and short order cook.

Dear Sir,

My name is Jesse James-Bullock, I have recently relocated in the immediate area and I am currently looking for employment. 

I started out as a dishwasher and worked until closing time. I washed dishes and kept the kitchen clean and organized. Within months, I was train to become a Line Cook and mainly I work the fryers, ovens and flat-top grills. Recently, I have acquired technical culinary training of which the Culinary Institute of Virginia SouthWest supported me with an internship at Salby's Franchise Steak House and Bistro for 4 months. Attach is my resume, hopefully my experience will speak for itself as I am a very loyal, hardworking and skilled employee.

If hired, my objective will be to serve your establishment to the best of my ability. I am a cook by trade and will easily adapt to a new restaurant environment. I am willing to learn further and improve in my profession as I am a very fast learner. I believe that everyone should do their part to make a restaurant run as smoothly as possible. That being said, I am also a team player and I am willing to help out wherever needed.

If you are interested in hiring me, please give me a call at 555-793-600. I look forward to hearing from you. 

Sincerely,
Jesse James-Bullock

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...