Monday, April 26, 2010

Cover Letter for Retail Movie Theater Staff

Working the concession stands? Popcorn and soda dispensers are your thing? Here's a cover Letter for a Retail Movie Theater Staff or Theater Concession Stand Crew. 

Dear Sir,

I am a long time Nebraska resident seeking full time employment in the retail service field. I recently came across your opening for Retail Movie Theater Staff and I would like to apply for the said position.

Being in the retail industry, I am aware that good customer service and dependability are two touchstones for success. I have learned that the customer is a golden asset and should be treated as such, as there is no better nor more effective advertisement than a satisfied customer.

Beginning with my years of experience, I have worked as a Concession Cinema Staff for Odeon West Theater for 2 years. I made sure the concession stand was fully stocked and ready prior to the day's opening. I was also responsible for the register and the bi-hourly deposits into safe, and nightly deposits into bank. I am dependable, hardworking and willing to do what it takes to get the job done. I am outgoing, pleasant with great customer service skills. 

If you wish to arrange an interview any time this week, please contact me by telephone at 555-899-900. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Meg Perkins

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats cool

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...