Thursday, November 5, 2009

Cover Letter for Registered Nurse

A sample cover letter for a registered nurse or a nursing graduate. This letter is very specific to the nursing industry and highlights the daily responsibility of a caregiver.

Dear Human Resources Manager,

I am an experienced registered nurse who is interested in exploring employment opportunities with your health care institution. I have enclosed my resume for your consideration.

As my resume illustrates, I have enjoyed a well-rounded progressive career in nursing. My record is one of increased responsibility and accomplishments. I am especially known for my professional and caring attitude towards patients and staff, being a good resource person for other nurses, efficiency and organization, and loyalty. In addition to these personal attributes, I feel my experience in the following areas would be most beneficial to you:

• Case management for quality assurance and cost effective care.
• Third party payer requirements and processing insurance paperwork.
• Direct patient care including geriatrics , adult health, and maternal /infant heath.
• Received recognition from current employer for developing SIDs consultation standards to be followed by state visiting nurses.

I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you to discuss your employment needs and my qualifications in greater detail. I may be reached at (444) 555-5555 and through email nursecookie@info.com.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Cookie Summer, R.N., A.D.N.

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...