Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sample Cover Letter for Video Editor

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am writing to apply for the Video Editor as advertised in Jobhunters.com. As requested, I am attaching my updated resume for your reference.

I find the opportunity presented in your job ad very interesting, I believe that my technical know-how will make me a very competitive candidate for this position.

The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:
• Key knowledge of various video editing software- Avid and Final Cut Pro
• Proficiency in digitizing and transferring video in various tape formats - betacam, HD tapes, miniDV, in both PAL and NTSC.
• Provide exceptional service for all clients who would like one-on-one editing sessions in the editing room

For over 4 years now, I have developed a keen understanding of the life cycle of video editing. I’m also a team player and always open for suggestions from my team.
Please see my resume and demo reel for additional information on my experience. As stated in your job ad, my expected salary per month is $1,500.00.

I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, 0904-555-5555 and also my email address sean@yahoo.com.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely,
Sean Pennsicola

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...