Monday, May 24, 2010

Cover Letter for Medical Coder

A perfect cover letter for Health Information Mangement professionals, medical transcriptionists and Medical Billers. The cover letter also states the candidate's willingness to relocate for the job.

Dear Dr. Cross,

I am a Health Information Mangement professional. I have my Bachelor of Science degree in Health Information Management and I am a Registered Health Information Administrator(RHIA). I have 3 years experience in traditional and non-traditional healthcare.

I have also completed my medical transcription training program. I am experienced in management, transcription, coding, medical billing, cancer registry and more. I am very familiar with laboratory diagnostic testing terminology in the laboratory information system and various reference laboratory catalogs. I am eager to learn, easy going, reliable and ready to make a change. I am open to traveling and relocation for the right opportunity.

If your need is for someone with my skill sets, drive and passion, you may reach me at my phone 55-8739-5660. I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you personally to discuss how my knowledge and proven track record can make an immediate impact in your highly-respected organization.

All the Best,
Marlene Givers

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...