Monday, September 20, 2010

Cover Letter for Wedding Singer

A sample sales Cover Letter for a Wedding Singer pitching his services to a potential bride and groom. The singer's coverletter outlines his vocal range, skills as a host and his rates. The coverletter is also informal and friendly.

Dear Bride and Groom,

My name is Jesse Haughtness. I am the suave and romantic bachelor who loves to sing at weddings.

If you are you looking for a wedding singer who can serenade you on the most important day of your life, search no more- I am the perfect person for the job. I have the vocal range and stylings that will set the festive mood for your celebration. I am very keen in making your guests feel very entertained at the reception.

I am comfortable singing all kinds of musical genre:

• Church Wedding Music
• Love Songs
• Folk Songs
• Ballads
• RNB
• Show Band Music
• Wedding Dance Music

My rate will is $20 per song or $200 which is 12-15 songs per event. I can also recommend a show band or other instrumental accompaniment (harp, bagpipe, flute, violin) you may need for your wedding.Please refer to my demo CD or my website for my wedding playlist. I also do event hosting as part of my package rates such as initiating a toast, introducing a dance or well wishes for the bride & groom.

Should my services interest you, please give me a call at 664-898-900. All scheduled weddings for June should be booked at least three months early.

Nevertheless, I wish you happiness and great songs on your wedding day!

All the best,
Jesse

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...