Sunday, November 14, 2010

Cover Letter for Cake Decorator

If you're very good with pinching and squeezing icing and just love sweets like cakes and pies, you'll fit right in as a Cake Decorator . This also applies for cake related jobs such as a Sugar sculptor, cake artist, fondant artist, pastry chef, wedding cake decorator.

Dear Miss Gertrude,

I am writing to apply for the position of Cake Decorator posted at Saint Andes Bakery. I believe I have the necessary skills for the position.

Baking is very special to me. I never thought that the day will come that I am going to be paid for something I am very good at such as baking and cake art & decorating. I can come up with 15 or more different ways to decorate a basic cake. As I am very thorough in creating flowers, borders, butter cream finishes, gels, airbrushing, lettering, fondant work and piping techniques; I can easily prepare these products for display.

I have worked as a Cake decorator for Miami Nuptials for over three years. I was in charge of cake orders and stock inventory of deserts. On average, I would fill out icing on over a hundred pastries for the catering line. I am also known for creating exquisite patterns on special orders like wedding cakes and three-tier cakes.

I am confident that my baking and edible decorative art skills would be an asset to your company. I understand portion control, mixes and I can comply with standard practices and policies. Rest assured, I can create cake designs of quality and excellence.

I have enjoyed a reputation for being industrious and passionate about the Cake arts. I am used to working long hours standing, walking and grasping tools in the kitchen.

I am available to talk at your convenience and I welcome the opportunity to be part of your baking empire. Please contact me anytime at 555-8688-700. I look forward to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Mary Beth Kohler

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...