Thursday, April 30, 2009

Cover Letter for Baker or Pastry Maker

Dear Sir,

I am forwarding my curriculum vitae in response to your job advertisement for Bakers. I am Samuel Ronson and I am seeking a new, challenging career with your company.

I have 5 years experience as a baker for an international hotel group. I also have prior kitchen experience in several Food & Beverage companies as a pastry maker and cake decorator.

As a seasoned baker, I am tasked with ensuring that the raw materials from the provision area are new or freshly made. I am also responsible for measurements such as calculating the materials to be used for the shift’s forecast or product quotas or as per by the Sous Chef; Also estimating the correct fermentation time for the finished dough to achieve quality breads after baking.

I understand the basic functions and operation of kitchen machinery with emphasis on the aspect of safety. I am very efficient in preparing equipment which includes:
• Preheating the ovens
• Calibrating the weighing scales
• Checking the working conditions of dough sheeters, proofing cabinets, mechanical roundels.
• Verifying the efficiency of the fridges and mixers (stand or spiral).

I am punctual and reliable. I am able to strictly comply with the recipes and methods as laid down in the recipe books and manuals.

I am enclosing my work references in support of my application. If my qualifications are of interest to you, I can be available for an interview at your convenience. I can be contacted at the 555-2580 or at baker@gmail.com

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
Master Baker

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...