Monday, June 7, 2010

Cover Letter for Merchandiser

A detailed coverletter for a merchandiser, retail merchandiser, buyer, fashion merchandiser, visual merchandiser, store merchandiser. Includes a paragraph stating a referral from a professional in a key position

Dear Ms. Watkins,

John Campbell, the Retail Manager of Bakelite LLC, suggested I contact you regarding a position in the merchandising team of Miami Malls. I am particularly interested in a job with your organization because of my background in sales and retail merchandising. My success in the past has stemmed from my strong organizational skills and commitment to professionalism. Evidence of my ability to be a solid contributor for your company includes a list of my duties as a merchandiser:

• My primary task is to ensure that all products merchandised are of the highest packaging quality and that point-of-sale materials are visibly placed. I also identify incremental sales opportunities for Sales Representative to pursue from inventory, improving shelf positioning and increasing product display space.

• I create and maintain rapport with appropriate staff members in all accounts, communicate with staff during service calls, respond to customer requests, maintain relationships with customers to support selling activities.

• I have the demonstrated ability to deliver consistent results in compliance with company standards by following an established route list, keeping materials up to date and maintaining sound safety practices.

Your mall is very much appreciated by patrons who value affordable, quality merchandise and good customer service. I would very much appreciate an opportunity to apply at Miami Malls as I am a self-starter, a reliable merchandiser willing to take action to achieve goals beyond what is required. I am abled-body and healthy, I can lift merchandise that weigh 50-100 lbs and I am open to work on weekends and holidays.

Enclosed is my resume which more specifically details my qualifications as a Merchandiser. Should there be needs within your company in the next few months which might benefit my background, I would appreciate an interview with you. I will follow up with a telephone call the following week and I look forward to speaking wih you at that time.

Sincerely,
Fred Sacks
General Merchandiser

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...