Sunday, February 7, 2010

Cover Letter for Receptionist

A sample cover letter for a Receptionist, Front Desk Clerk, Guest Attendant, Frontline Staff, Administrative Assistant. Those whose main task is to man the phone lines and greet the guests and customers.

Dear Mr. Markson,

My name is Janice Guthrie and I would to apply as a full-time Receptionist at your dental facility.

I can be responsible for assisting your visitors and patients, as my previous work experience in sales has enabled me to deal with walk-in clients effectively. I am able to facilitate reservations, bookings and schedule appointments.

As you'll see, I am experienced in handling incoming and outgoing telephone calls. I am an expert in relaying information accurately through phone conversations, messages, emails and other forms of communication. But I am also very discreet, you may trust me to handle sensitive information such as patient records and business information in a professional and confidential manner.

I am highly-organized and I am able to do multi-tasking such as operate office equipment like fax machines, copiers and computers. I am proficient in Microsoft applications as well. I have attached my resume to assure you of my qualifications.

I would like to have the opportunity to meet with you and discuss how I can contribute to Orthodent's growth and continued success. I will call you in seven days to schedule an interview. If you have questions before then, please contact me at 166-222-5555 during the hours of 1-5pm.

Thank you  very much

Sincerely,
Janice

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...