Friday, January 22, 2010

Sample Letter of Intent for Graduate School

Pursuing a law degree? Use this sample cover letter as a letter of intent for your application to your desired Graduate School programme.

Dear Ms. Mayweather:


I am writing to request admission into the Verona State University College of Law’s Class of 2010. Having worked at Muller, Pratt & Dodgins Law firm, I have experienced first-hand the skill of the attorneys Michigan State produces. Given the opportunity, I intend to be as highly respected as they are.

I will graduate this spring from the Carlston College with a bachelor’s degree in business administration and a minor in criminology. During my undergraduate studies, I demonstrated my strong work ethic by holding two jobs to cover my college expenses while maintaining a 4.0 grade-point average. I exhibited an early interest in law by spending the summer after my freshman year working as an judicial intern at the local prosecutor's office

I am a hard-working and driven individual who can contribute immensely to the continued success and reputation of the Verona State University's College of Law.

Ms. Mayweather, thank you for considering my credentials. I will contact you in a week to confirm your receipt of my application.

Sincerely,
Bruce Paddington

1 comment:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...