Thursday, November 5, 2009

Cover Letter for Dental Hygienist

Here is a detailed cover letter for a Dental Hygienist or also known as a Oral Hygienist. Their tasks are mainly on oral preventive care and requires a lot of interaction with dental patients, in assessing and evaluating the proper treatment plan for their dental needs.

From: Abby Sans
Registered Dental Hygienist
455 Mango Drive, MA 155
Tel. (444) 777-555

To: Dr. William Raines, D.D.S.
The Tooth Fairy Dental Services
Rosewood Avenue, MA 140

Dear Dr. Meredith,

I would like to offer my enclosed resume as an application for a possible position with your practice as a full-time dental hygienist.

I have an excellent background in all facets of dental hygiene care, as well as experience with a wide range of patients including those with mental and physical disabilities. I am particularly meticulous concerning charting and documentation, and I am fully able to handle general office duties as well. I maintain excellent rapport with patients, and I particularly enjoy the challenge of helping ease anxiety many patients bring to the chair. I would like patients to feel that a visit to the dentist can be a positive experience.


Please consider my credentials and experience in your search for a qualified, enthusiastic addition to your professional staff. I can be reached at the above address and phone number to arrange an interview at your convenience.


Thank you for your time and consideration of my qualifications. I hope to hear from you soon.


Sincerely,
Abby Sans R.D.H.

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...