Monday, January 18, 2010

Cover Letter for Waiter

Looking to be part of a waiting staff at a restaurant? You may start out by sending this Cover letter fit for a Waiter in the hospitality industry.

Dear Chef Mignon,

I am Lucas Biscotti, I am 21 years old. I am energetic and hardworking with a real passion for delivering the highest standards of customer service. I have a natural flair for presentation and more importantly, a great love for food and wines. I am organized, trustworthy and a team player. Attached are my two references from past employers.

I believe you will see from my resume that I am well equipped to fill the position of a Waiter as I have the necessary skills and experience to be part of your waiting staff at Le Bisque Bistro.

Please call me on my mobile phone 555-450-200 so I may present myself for interview at your restaurant.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Truly yours,
Lucas

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...