Friday, October 15, 2010

Sample Cover Letter for Busboy

A coverletter for a busser, food station attendant, food runner, busboy, kitchen helper. A Busser is part of a restaurant staff that clears up the tables after a guest's meal. They clean and prepare the dining tables again with the required table setting, table napkin fold and cutlery. They also stack up the plates in the dishwasher or do other kitchen duties.

Dear Mr. Darrow,

My name is Chance Solis and I am interested to work for you as a Busboy.

I am an experienced busser, I do weekend shifts  at Garapacchis Ristorante. But I am currently looking for a full-time job.

I work tables quickly, but in an orderly manner, undisruptive of restaurant patrons. I am capable of assisting the kitchen staff in all aspects of food preparation, cleaning, dishwashing and food running.  I am fluent in English, customer-service oriented and hardworking. If you would like to give me a try, please do call me at 555-1195-800.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this. I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Respectfully yours,

Chance

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...