Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Animal Control Officer Sample Cover Letter

An example coverletter for an Animal Control Officer or Veterinary Technician those wanting a specialized career in the government under law enforcement and animal welfare.

Dear Sir,

I seek to apply for the Animal Control Officer position, as advertised on the government agency site AnimalShelternow.com on 30 May 2016.

I am Christopher Lee, a graduate of Empire University with a degree in Animal Health Sciences.

I have 3 years experience in dealing with extracting abused animals from homes and parking lots. I have performed 180 man hours with the Animal Protection Bureau in Florida and 3 months in the San Marino Aviary and Wildlife Center. I have received State organized and structured training, and Animal Control Officer certification. I am capable of giving onsite medical treatment to injured domestic animals and handling diseased wildlife while in transit to shelters.

I have the high level of energy and patience required for the job- which is caring for animals and dealing with concerns of local citizens. I am computer literate with knowledge in updating spreadsheets and databases. I am familiar with technical documentation, logs, filing ordinances and injunctions with regard to animal control laws.

Attached to this letter is a copy of my resume which provides a much more detailed description of my educational background and work experience.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Christopher Lee
Mobile number 45.638.747.789
email chrislee@animalovers.com

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...