Monday, May 4, 2009

Coverletter for Public Relations Assistant

Dear Ma'am,

I am applying for the position of Public Relations Assistant with your company as advertised on the New Haven job listings. This position seems ideal for my experience, education, skills, and career interests and I am eager to contribute my enthusiasm and teamwork to your organization.

Through my major in Media and Business Administration at the University of Maine, I have obtained solid training in research, branding, and analysis. In addition, I have had several business-related internships in the areas of marketing, sales, and public relations through which I have gained a great deal of knowledge about your industry.

My main career interest lies in the marketing and publicity aspect of the industry and particularly in helping your company expand its global image.

I have experience in event management and publicity campaigns for charity galas, political campaigns, clubbing events and product launches. I have specifically handled the highly-successful product launch of Vinto Wines last September 2009. I was the one who organized the guest listing and coordinated with suppliers for the event. I also handled the press releases and publicity with local media bureaus and newspapers.

My computer skills are top notch as a result of designing and maintaining a web site for a celebrity and her brand of endorsed products. I am confident that through these skills I can make an immediate contribution to your team.

I would be very interested in discussing this opportunity with you further. I will call you in a few days to see if we can arrange a mutually convenient time to meet.

In the meantime, please feel free to contact me at 2020-5000 or email applicant@yahoo.com.

Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to meeting you.

Sincerely,
PR Assistant

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...