Saturday, March 28, 2009

Call Center Agent Sample Cover Letter

Dear Sir,

I am writing to apply for the Call Center Agent position.

The opportunity presented in the job market is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:

• My two-year experience in using software applications such SynTax, PCsun systems and LINUX.

• My knowledge in customer service and marketing strategies I gained as a In-house Marketing Assistant for Trade Inc.

• A BS degree in Computer Engineering, I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project. Though, I am an undergraduate in college I have the motivation towards success.

Please see my resume for additional information on my experience. I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, +63-91074555512.

I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Best Regards,
samplecoverletters
http://samplecoverletters.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Friends,
There are plenty of call centre jobs in india.Just post your resume and get your dream job. All the Best.

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...