Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Cover Letter for Forklift Driver

Heavy machinery and loading jobs always need competent operators with quick reflexes. Here is a sample Cover letter for a Forklift Driver or Forklift Operator for loading and unloading of cargo.


Dear Sir:


I am currently a full time Forklift Driver for the receiving dept at FreightHausen LLC in Milford Ohio. I am very good at my job which includes unloading trucks, filling out paperwork for the load, tagging the load and storing products in designated warehouses. I am also trained to drive a bobcat which we use to push railcars on and off for carbon unloading.


Due to the recent recession, the company is shutting down warehouse operations by August. I have the proper labor clearance to pursue other job opportunities as I am no longer under any contract.


If you are in need of a Forklift operator, I believe I am the man for the job. I am highly-skilled with machinery and prompt when it comes to delivery protocols. Attached are my resume, CV and recommendation letter from FreightHausen management. I may be reached at 555-400-7890 for an interview.

Thank you for your time.


Yours Truly,
Jake Sully

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow this is good!

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...