Monday, March 30, 2009

Cover Letter for Architectural Draughtsman

Dear Sir,

My name is Justin Timberlake. I am an experienced Architectural Draughtsman, based in Port City. I am currently contracting out my services as an Architectural Draughtsman, and looking for further contracts.

Here is a general overview of myself as follows:

• Qualifications - Diploma in Architectural Draughting, (South Polytechnic Colleges)
• Experience - 10 years post graduation (Dubai, Saudi and Ireland).
• Experience with complete Architectural service from Building Consent to Construction
• Familiar with Building Codes.
• Extensive Autocad experience.
• Excellent rates for contract draughting services

I would be happy to meet with you to discuss any position / contracts / draughting work you might have, and I could provide you with my CV and some examples of my work if you wish.

Please do not hesitate in contacting me in regard to the above.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
applicant
samplecoverletters
http://samplecoverletters.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude its Draftsman...

Anonymous said...

Dude its British! Not everyone lives in America

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...