Monday, March 30, 2009

Cover Letter for Construction Manager

Dear Sir:

I am Collin Pharell and I have over 10 years Management experience in the Construction Industry, with a broad spectrum of different projects and clients.

To outline my responsibilities, I have worked for Porto Construction as the main contractor on site. Overseeing the day-to-day construction issues of the following:

Concrete precast panel and structural steel structure, rib & infill floors, precast stairs, interior fit out of all the units and infra structure works, ground works, car park, tar seal, retaining walls, drainage, electrical and water reticulation, telecommunications, and landscaping

I possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management and I am currently studying for my MBA degree at State University of Technology. These degrees and the training I received are excellent tools to be an excellent Construction Manager.

I have good leadership qualities with capability to demonstrate which enable me to build, lead and improve a highly productive and motivated team. I am a good coordinator of projects, designs and subcontractors. I have excellent people relationship skills. I am able to satisfy the client’s needs in regards to quality, time and budget, and therefore add value to their business and the company I work for.

My detailed CV is attached for your review. If you have questions or wish to arrange an interview, I may be reached at 555-20556.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best Regards,
applicant
samplecoverletters
http://samplecoverletters.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...