Monday, March 30, 2009

Cover Letter for Baby Sitter or Child Care Worker

Dear Parents,

I am an honest and reliable 18 year-old student at St Agnes College. My name is Stella Martin and I have nearly 5 years experience with children ranging from ages 6 months to 12 years old.

I would love to look after your children after 4pm on school days or at anytime on the weekend. I can handle school runs and after school activities as well as helping with homework. I can manage meal preparations and bed-time routines. I am also a life guard which includes a first aid certificate. More importantly, I am a non-smoker.

I normally charge $10 an hour but that is negotiable. I am positive, responsible and willing to commit long term. I am willing to start immediately.

If you are interested please contact 555-5552 so we can arrange for an interview.

Thank you very much

Best Regards,
applicant
samplecoverletters
http://samplecoverletters.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...