Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Coverletter for Housekeeper and Cleaning lady

Dear Ma'am,

I am looking for a long-term job in the South District. I am an experienced Housekeeper and Cleaning lady. I have a positive attitude when it comes to household chores.

More importantly, I am:

• Hardworking
• Reliable
• Commonsense
• Trustworthy
• Honest
• Polite
• Organized type of person

My duties include but are not limited to, vacuuming and emptying of rubbish bins, hard surface floor cleaning of kitchen and toilets, bench tops, kitchen and bathroom disinfecting, cleaning windows, and washing interior of buildings and footpath. I can also do the laundry and neatly iron your family’s clothes.

If you would like to consider me to be part of your household, please write me an email at speedcleaners@yahoo.com or call me – Michelle: (09)55639704

Thank you very much

Sincerely,
applicant

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...