Monday, June 6, 2011

Sample Cover Letter for Intern

A Sample Cover Letter for an Intern seeking practicum or internship hours at a media firm or office job.

Dear Mr. Nicholls,

My friend Agatha Richards has informed me of your need for an office intern. I am currently a senior broadcast major at Purcell University seeking a full season internship at a media firm such as yours. I am happy to get involved with all things film and marketing-related, its something I myself am passionate about.

I am highly-skilled in new media technologies and very thorough when it comes to administrative duties. I do not mind going through the wringer as I learn more things about the industry. My e-mail is PeytonKeyes@gmail.com and my mobile number is 555-8939749 you may get in touch with me anytime.

Sincerely,
Peyton Keyes

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...