Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Cover Letter for Magazine Internship

Fresh out of school and looking for an internship in a magazine? Here's a cover letter for an intern:

Dear Miss Mabel:

Your new marketing assistant, Purita Jones, mentioned that you might be looking for interns this summer. I am prepared to bring an unusual level of energy, dedication, and hard work to such internship.

I have worked as a wedding planner's assistant during school breaks for the past four years, successfully juggling customer service, events and administrative functions.

This work background is an excellent complement to my solid liberal arts education. As a fast learner with internet and computer skills, I have a keen desire to serve your clients, this is in line with my general interest in the fashion industry.

Can we pursue this possibility further? I will call within two weeks to verify that you received my resume, answer any preliminary questions you may have, and arrange an appointment to talk about internship. I look forward to meeting with you to discuss how I can serve Fashionista Magazine this summer.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Abby Michaels

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...