Saturday, March 28, 2009

Cover Letter for Marketing Consultant

Dear Sir/Madam,

In the pursuit of exploring one of the fastest growing industry now, I would like to send you a brief introduction of myself. I have been in the marketing and sales industry for almost 8 years as a Marketing Consultant. I started with ModelMarkets Philippines as a Customer Service Officer, then at Whithouse Estates as a Marketing Assistant and followed by another three years in the Marketing industry at Surestates Financial as a Sales Officer.

I am excellent in english, both oral and written. I am confident and articulate.

As to my educational qualifications, I graduated with a degree in Business Administration from High State University.

I am willing to come for an interview at your convenient time. You can get in touch with me through my email or at (632) 09064445555.

Hoping that this application merits your most favorable consideration.

Respectfully yours,

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...