Saturday, March 28, 2009

Cover Letter for Marketing Consultant

Dear Sir/Madam,

In the pursuit of exploring one of the fastest growing industry now, I would like to send you a brief introduction of myself. I have been in the marketing and sales industry for almost 8 years as a Marketing Consultant. I started with ModelMarkets Philippines as a Customer Service Officer, then at Whithouse Estates as a Marketing Assistant and followed by another three years in the Marketing industry at Surestates Financial as a Sales Officer.

I am excellent in english, both oral and written. I am confident and articulate.

As to my educational qualifications, I graduated with a degree in Business Administration from High State University.

I am willing to come for an interview at your convenient time. You can get in touch with me through my email the_sales_agent@yahoo.com or at (632) 09064445555.

Hoping that this application merits your most favorable consideration.

Respectfully yours,
applicant
samplecoverletters
http://samplecoverletters.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...