Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Cover Letter by Upcoming Graduate

Dear Sir:

I am writing to inquire about upcoming entry-level openings with [company].

I am presently in my final year as a student of good standing at the University of the Philippines, due to graduate in April. I am pursuing a Bachelor of Arts degree with a major in Mass Communications. I am proficient in Microsoft Office programs operating in PC and MAC operating systems. I am presently working as a Documentation Assistant for the Insurance Division of Greenlife Health Care.

Enclosed you will find a copy of my resume. Letters of recommendation from employers and professors, as well as writing samples, will gladly be provided upon request. I will contact you next week about the possibility of arranging a meeting at your convenience.

I look forward to speaking with you.

Sincerely,
samplecoverletters
http://samplecoverletters.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...