Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Cover Letter by Accountant Executive

Dear [Name],

I have developed a real passion for understanding consumer needs during my four years at [company]. As an account supervisor serving the needs of consumer products for companies such as Unilever, Pillsbury, and Mead Johnson.

I spent much of my time analyzing market trends and consumer dynamics, developing creative and innovative strategies that would differentiate our clients' products in the marketplace.

I gained broad exposure to a number of marketing functions and learned quickly how to build leadership, analytical, and creative problem-solving skills. My time spent on new product development and international assignments heightened my ability to set the strategic direction of a brand and manage multifunctional teams.

Through this combination of skills and experience, I am confident that I could be an asset to your [company] in the [position].

My resume is enclosed for your review. If you have questions or wish to arrange an interview, I may be reached at [number].

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
samplecoverletters
http://samplecoverletters.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...