Saturday, March 28, 2009

Call Center Agent Cover Letter

Dear Sir:

Greetings!

I am particularly interested in applying as a Call Center agent.

I am:

• Internet and computer literate.

• With excellent oral and written communication skills. Able to clearly transmit necessary knowledge and information by substantive explanation.

• Excellent in public speaking.

• I have good analytical skills.

• I am used to working under pressure and I can handle multi-tasking

• Goal and results-oriented

• A team-player

Should you find interest in my application, I will be available for interviews at any time. I may be reached at my mobile number (092255561616).

Thank you for considering my application.

Sincerely,
Applicant
samplecoverletters
http://samplecoverletters.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...