Monday, March 30, 2009

Cover Letter for Babysitter

Dear Ma'am,

My name is Karen Simms. I am a 19 year-old Early Childhood Education student at the University of San Quentin. I am currently working as a nanny for a baby girl two days a week (monday/wednesday). I am looking for extra work on Tuesday (all day) nights, and evenings.

I am friendly and reliable and most of all I love working with kids. I look after all age groups, and even do holiday cover, school pick-ups and drop offs. I can handle music, beach, playgroups, and park activities for the kids. I have a valid driver's license and a crystal clean record.

I am available for work at the North District area. I have over 12 years experience in child care and fab references. If you're interested or would like a reference/CV then please don't hesitate to contact me at 555-5555.

Thank you very much

Cheers,
applicant
samplecoverletters
http://samplecoverletters.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...