Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Child Care Worker Cover Letter

Dear sir/ madam,

I am writing to you because I was wondering if you had any jobs available.

I recently finished college. I have just finished my 1st Diploma in Health and Social care alongside my Certificate in Childcare and Education at Mentforth College. I also hold a current Food Hygiene Certificate and a First Aid certificate. Also, I have studied and reached level two in Sign Language, a community class I take one evening a week.

As you will see from my C.V, I have previous experience of working with children- as part of the Certificate courses, I undertook a weekly placement. I am currently working as a volunteer in a youth club providing care for children aged between 4 to 11 years old. By working within these different childcare environments, I have become familiar with the planning and organization involved in providing childcare to a variety of age ranges and needs.

I feel that it is my previous experience, enthusiasm and conscientiousness that would make me an excellent addition to your Nursery. I particularly enjoy working with young children as I find it rewarding being part of their day to day development. Please feel free to contact me via the fax number listed above or the email address found on my resume. Thank you very much for taking the time to read this.

Sincerely,
applicant
samplecoverletters
http://samplecoverletters.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellant cover letter, very detailed information.

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...