Saturday, March 28, 2009

Cover Letter for Call Center Agent

Dear Sir,

Good day!

I’m Apple Martin, I'm second year college student at De La Salle University in Dasmariñas, Cavite. I'm taking up BA degree in Human Resource Development and I would like to apply for a part-time position in your company as a call center agent. I have the skills and knowledge that is appropriate for this kind of job. As a college student, I have a strong yearning to learn new things. Please let me know more about the position, I maybe reached through my email address, rial_jora@yahoo.ca, and my mobile number 0920(302)171688.

I’m hoping for a positive response.

Thank you,
Applicant
samplecoverletters
http://samplecoverletters.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...