Monday, March 30, 2009

Cover Letter for Experienced Electrician

Dear Sir:

I am Sam Milby, a qualified electrician with ten years experience, this consists of domestic and commercial installations, industrial installations and maintenance,data systems, CNC machines,fire protection systems.

I have worked for 2 leading Construction Companies in South Bay as a Senior Lead Electrician on Commercial, Residential, Leisure and Industrial projects.

I am hoping to find suitable work in your company. I am honest and reliable and have worked as a supervisor for the last five years, working long days or shift work is not an issue for me. I have an action orientated “hands on” approach to my work and I am not scared to get my hands dirty when needed. I am able to make timely decisions and I am a punctual person.

I am also a sincere, dedicated and hard working person, who can offer outstanding organizational and social skills.

Attached is my CV and job references. You may contact me at 555-5552 or via email applicant@yahoo.com for any question.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
applicant
samplecoverletters
http://samplecoverletters.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...