Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sample Cover Letter for a Teacher

Dear Sir,

A teaching opportunity at your school has long been a career objective of mine. Now that I have completed 2080 hours of classroom experience as a teaching assistant at Fordham Preparatory School. I am now ready to file my application based on your requirements for the upcoming school year.

I graduated with honors at the State Women's University. I am now board certified and affiliated with the National Teacher's League. I am understanding and friendly with students of all ages, all levels. I am an expert in developing lesson plans for each student around their short or long term goals.

As an educator, I find teaching personally rewarding, I believe in helping students live their dream and that the time spent with them is invaluable.

I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss how my education and experience will be helpful to your institution. I will be contacting you tomorrow morning on phone to talk about the possibility of arranging an interview.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
The Teacher

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...