Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Babysitter Cover Letter Sample

Qualified for a babysitting job? Here's a coverletter on how to introduce your babysitting skills to a potential employer in your neighborhood.
Dear Madam,
I have previously worked as a babysitter in the Galveston neighborhood, taking care of children mostly under 5 years of age. Personally, I enjoy babysitting and I plan to be a kindergarten teacher after graduating from college this fall.

I will take excellent care of your children for you. As I am very patient, cheerful and reliable. I also like playing games with children and keeping them entertained. I am used to preparing meals and cleaning up messes after meals or playtime. I am very mindful of child safety and I always prioritize their well-being before mine. I also have a certificate in First Aid training from the Red Cross.

Please call me at 600-550-1846 if you live in the fremont or south bay area and are in need of help. I will gladly provide references and more information when you call me up for a meeting.

Thank you very much,
Pam Bartlet

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...