Saturday, January 9, 2010

Fast Food and Restaurant Worker Cover Letter

Dear Sir,

I am writing in reference to your job advertisement at Jobshunt.com for Fast Food Crew. I consider that my credentials and interests match with your requirement and I would like to apply for the said position. 

Presently, I am part of the Fast Food Staff at the theme restaurant Mickey's Burgers. Through the years, I have acquired very good experience in customer service and food preparation.

My responsibility includes waiting on food orders, short order cooking as well as having to maintain inventory of supplies in the kitchen. Although I am enjoying my present job, I am looking out for new opportunities in the fast food industry. I hope we could get in touch soon.

Regards, 
Dave Sanders

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...