Thursday, April 30, 2009

Cover Letter for Baker

Dear Sir:

I was recently made aware of an exciting opportunity with Blue Royale Cruises. I'm Marc MoreVilla and I would like to apply as part of the crew as a COMMIS 2 BAKER or Baker.

I have 12 years experience as a baker for local and sea-faring jobs. My skills include proper mixing, fermentation, scaling, moulding, proofing, baking, cooling and storage of all baked products.

Throughout the years, I have acquired my own personal techniques in creating and kneading dough mixtures. I am also experienced and capable of following strict measurements and recipes under the implemented kitchen standards of the head baker.

My specialities in baking are:

• Croissants(ham and cheese style and crab-like form)
• Danishes (butterfly, pocket and whirlwind)
• Cinnamon rolls
• Muffins (basic to chocolate)
• Hotdog and hamburger buns
• Soft and hard rolls,
• Rye loaf and Authentic Ciabatta loaf
• White and brown loaves
• Scones (chocolate and cranberries)
• Baguettes (white, brown, spiced, 3-seed, 2-seed, multi-grain and dark varieties)
• Doughnuts (ringed, shells or filled, long johns, twisted)

The qualifications above, and those included on my resume, make me highly qualified for this position. I am very interested in speaking with you further about this opportunity. I can be reached at 555-5000. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Applicant for Baker

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...