Monday, July 20, 2009

Sample Cover Letter Translator and Linguist

Highlight not just your language skills, but your interest in global culture and travel with effective cover letter.

Dear Media Attache,

Bonjour! Buenos diás! Guten Tag! Good day!

In response to your ad on the Skill Space Examiner published on December 13, I am enclosing my resume for your consideration.

I was particularly attracted to your position because of my interest in international affairs and travel, and the opportunity to use my language skills in a global environment.

As you will notice in my resume, I have an excellent command of the following languages: French, German, Spanish and English . I am also highly proficient in business Nihonggo and writing in Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji.

I am of multi-racial and ethnic descent which throughout my life has allowed me to immerse in various cultures. My work experience also reflects my versatility as a translator for visiting UN delegates on important humanitarian and diplomatic missions.

I believe I would be a good candidate for the position of Translator and French Teacher in your International Business school, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
Kurt Krungthep-Messiermeaux

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...