Monday, January 18, 2010

Cover Letter for Waitress

A Sample Cover Letter for a Waitress. Ideal for those looking into waitressing jobs at bistros, cafés, pubs, canteen, cafeterias, coffeeshops, diners, restaurants, clubs and hotels.

Dear Ma'am,

I am Katie Cruz, I would like to apply to as a Waitress at your restaurant. I am good at taking food orders, guest relations and cleaning & resetting up tables. I am enthusiastic with a positive and can-do attitude which is essential for the job.

I have previous professional experience at providing good customer service at a very busy food establishment. Please refer to my attached references. In addition to this,
I am able to stay cool under pressure and make all the necessary decisions in dealing with customers.

I would appreciate it if you would give me a try. I can be reached at my mobile number 555-8768-4400 for an interview.

Thank you very much

Sincerely,
Katie Cruz

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...