Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Cover Letter Example for Project Manager

Looking for a Cover letter template? Here's a Cover Letter Example for a Project Manager, project consultant, freelance consultant, production manager, production supervisor

Dear Sir,

My name is Scott TatterSail and I am very interested in the job which you have on offer. I believe that my enthusiasm and experience would be beneficial to the operations of your production house.

I have done consulting projects in the past overseeing projects from concept to completion. As a project manager for Metrix Inc. in the last 5 years, I have handled multiple teams and mentored key personnel in administrative skills, project execution, customer management in line with the company's long term planning goals. I would like to assure you that the companies who have sought my consulting services have considered me to be a worthy investment.

I am available to start work immediately and I very much look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Sincerely,
Scott

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...