Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Cover Letter Fashion Stylist and Personal Shopper

A sample cover letter for a stylist with experience in beauty makeovers, wardrobe and personal shopping. Handy for anyone who aspires in a career in image consultancy and fashion.

Dear Client,

I'm Marciana Sanso, a Personal Shopper with experience in High Fashion. I have over 20 private clientele that I do shopping and styling services on a weekly or monthly basis.

I have close ties and tandems with retail managers of which I can offer unique discounts for your purchases. I follow key trends in couture and everything stylish per season. I do fashion styling, wardrobe analysis & makeover, mix and match runs, personal gift shopping errands and image consultancy.

My clients are mostly women of all ages, shapes, sizes and budgets who are very happy with my work. I can do an exclusive hunt for you or if you prefer I can do an initial consultation with regards to your image which includes overall appearance, hair, wardrobe, grooming, and makeup issues.

One thing I will always guarantee my clients is honest feedback. I will not let you out the door in anything unsightly or much less uncomfortable. Fashion and personal comfort should go together.

Here are some samples of my latest style jobs, for you to see the quality of my work. I arranged them, putting my favorite samples first. You will see there is variety among them, though customer's sizes and tastes maybe different, the obvious change and image reinvention is impeccable. Please consider my rates and fees per consultation attached with this email.

If you are ready for your personal transformation, please contact me through my mobile 83.484.03888


From the truly Fierce and Fab,
Marciana

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...