Monday, May 31, 2010

Cover Letter for Medical Assistant

Cover Letter for a Medical Assistant, Emergency dispatcher, First Aid, Emergency Medical Technician and Paramedic. Professionals trained in emergency response and First Aid Care

Dear Mr. Rosenblatz,

I am Dorothy Hailey. I have completed a certificate program and a Medical Assistant training course from Austin Community College. I am certified in the following:

• Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and First Aid Training
• Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC) certificate.
• Automated external defibrillators (AED) compliance certificate.
• Certified, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) compliance certificate.
• Occupational Safety and Health Administration compliance certificate.

I am a dependable, hard-working and capable candidate looking to secure a Medical Assistant position within a healthcare facility where my skills and work ethic can be utilized in a productive and professional fashion. I am looking for an extern site with possibility to hire. I am eager to gain as much education and hands on training I can get.

Should you have a vacancy for an individual with my experience, drive and enthusiasm, you may call me at 555-800-1124 and I can be reached via email: medical_assistant@yahoo.com. I would appreciate an opportunity to meet with you to explore our mutual interests. I will be in touch.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Dorothy Hailey

3 comments:

Angelo Sam said...

Thanks Dear
This is really great post about business..................
Forklift Hire

Anonymous said...

I really want to thank you for this sample. I am getting back into the work force and was not sure how to write a cover. I really appreciate the sample for the med assistant. It is a perfect example for me to follow! Thanks a bunch!!!

Anonymous said...

I really really want to thank you for this sample,keep up the goog work GOD BLESS!!!

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...