Sunday, April 5, 2009

Cover letter for Aerospace Engineer

Dear Sir,

I am writing to present my credentials for your employment as an Aerospace Engineer. My previous school experience, educational background, and strong programming, organizational and research skills make me an ideal candidate for this role.

Your company has an excellent reputation , and my skills, abilities, and desire to excel will make me an asset to this employment. When I began my studies, it jump started my dream to work in the very advance and progressive aerospace industry. In May, I received a Master Degree of Aerospace Engineering (five years) from the University of Sicily.

During my studies, I passed the exam of CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamic) with maximum score 30/30 and I wrote also a subroutine about “SHOCK TUBE PROBLEM: THE 2-D RIEMANN PROBLEM FOR THE COMPRESSIBLE EULER EQUATIONS”.

I have extensive knowledge in Visual Basic Software Development for Engineering applications. My experience includes working as a thesis assistant with my thesis teacher at University of Sicily, where I created a wide variety of programs that were both easy to use and error free.

Further on, I gained experience in strategic and strike warfare systems while working at Prime Lab, a warfare designs systems company based in Belgrade. I have knowledge of surface ship combat systems architecture development, systems engineering, war fighting assessment, combat systems, battle group interoperability or force systems architecture.

I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss with you how my capabilities and personal qualities may be of benefit to your organization. I am available for interview as I am in the USA on a three month visit, you may reach me at 555-2525.

Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
Applicant for Aeronautics

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...