Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Cover Letter by Administrative Assistant

Dear Sir:

I am interested in applying for the Administrative Assistant position as advertised in [newspaper], dated [insert date]. Attached in this email is my resume.

My areas of expertise are in administration, mostly in organizational matters which include documentation, communications and costs control. I am a detail-oriented individual and enjoy customer/client interaction. My administrative skills include a 80 wpm typing speed and proficiency on multiple word processing programs and spreadsheet applications.

I look forward to hearing from you and learning more about [company].

Sincerely,
samplecoverletters
http://samplecoverletters.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...