Monday, November 23, 2009

Cover Letter for Sales and Marketing Position

Dear Mr. Harris,

I would like to explore the possibility of career employment opportunities within your organization. The enclosed resume highlights my extensive career experience and abilities in the field of corporate Sales and Marketing.

I am particularly interested in a position with your company because of my background in Air Time Sales and Digital Media Planning. My success in the past has stemmed from my strong commitment and sense of professionalism. Evidence of my ability to be a solid contributor to your company includes:

• Ability to present an excellent image of the company and its services to clients.
• Early exposure and interest in social media networking and internet marketing trends.
• Adept in communicating well with customers and employees at all levels.
• Very good with boardroom talk, sales pitch and sales closings.
• Selected as one of participants in the Roswell Management Leadership lecture series.

If you need someone with my level of qualifications, drive and enthusiasm, you may reach me by phone at 55-781279-220. This is a confidential inquiry. I would appreciate an opportunity to meet with you personally to discuss how my knowledge and proven track record can make an immediate impact in your organization.

Sincerely,
Melissa Picadines
Sales Expert

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...