Monday, November 1, 2010

Cover Letter for Housekeeper

Seeking long-term employment with a family as a live-in housekeeper has its perks- food, lodging and access to transportation. Here is a sample cover letter for a live-in housekeeper.

Dear Ma'am,

I am Courtney Mills and I am responding to your ad for a live-in housekeeper.

I have been employed as a seasonal housekeeper for over 3 years now, I come up to the property during the winter months and maintain the cleanliness of the vacation homes in the estate. Currently, I'm looking for a long-term job close to the city.

As a housekeeper, I am an all-around cleaner. I can do following:
  • Tidying up the household
  • Caring for the children (which includes baths, bedtime, school work, meals and playtime)
  • Doing the laundry (clothes, linens and curtains) and ironing
  • Feeding and walking the family pet
  • Driving the children to school, shopping for groceries and other errands
I am proud to say that I am a take-charge kind of person, very hardworking, honest and reliable when it comes to my tasks. All my past employers are very satisfied with my work, you may call them to verify my employment record and job performance. Attached herewith is my resume and references.

If you have any questions or would like to negotiate an arrangement, you may reach me at 555-675-889. Hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Courtney

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...