Sunday, March 15, 2015

Cover Letter for Dishwasher on Cruise Ship

Dear Miss Jenkins,

I learned about your opening for a shipboard Dishwasher, I am forwarding my resume for your review and consideration.

Since 2012, I have worked as a Dishwasher and Kitchen Utility Staff. I maintain proper operation of industrial dish washing machine and mindfully practice Clean-As-You-Go procedures throughout all shifts.I handle the stack and store inventory of all dish wares, glassware, silverware and cooking utensils (including breakages and restock requests). I am a capable, take-charge individual when it comes to my duties and I have the initiative to assist other stations whenever possible. I am confident that I would be a strong member in your cruise ship kitchen staff.

I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you for an interview.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Very Truly Yours,
Henrik Mansel

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...